All Tech Wear garments made of IVX-400fabric will meet the requirements of the National ESD Association’s ANSI/ESD STM 2.1-2013, Category 3, “Garment used as primary grounding path for personnel” and/or “Grounded through a single wire constant monitor system”, and will maintain these performance characteristics for a minimum of 100 washes or 2 years, whichever comes first.
4 oz per square yard
- Royal Blue, Black, NASA Blue, Green, Teal, Burgundy and White.
- Meets normal FR requirements for polyester fabrics.
- Fabric will not crock or bleed off onto other surfaces.
- Fabric content 93% texturized polyester and 7% Shakespeare Conductive Fibers, LLC Resistat®fiber (carbon-suffused monofilament nylon), knit in grid pattern.
- Carbon suffused monofilament nylon is Shakespeare Resistat® fiber is conductive at 104 and is non-flaking and non-sloughing.
- Surface resistivity of fabric is 105 ohms per square with only slight deterioration noticed after 50 launderings. (To maximum of 107).
- Static decay rate per 101°C method 5000 volts to 500 in less than 0.1 second.
- Fabric is light-weight, 70 denier with a unique construction which does not allow easy penetration of dust particles.
- Finish is disperse-dyed heat set. Contains no softeners, hand builders, etc.
450°F, flash point 720°F
2% with 30 seconds live steam, 212°F, 30 seconds dwell.
Seams in all constructions are designed to maximize conductivity from panel to panel
Under normal wearing and recommended washing conditions, Tech Wear’s exclusive IVX-400 material will maintain its usefulness and effectiveness for a minimum of 100 washings or two years, whichever comes first. Tech Wear warranties its products to be free of manufacturing defects. If you are not fully satisfied, notify Tech Wear immediately. Any garments which have been laundered, dry cleaned, altered, marked, or silkscreened/embroidered cannot be returned. To avoid pilling, do not expose ANY polyester knit fabrics to extremely abrasive conditions.
Cool or warm water wash with any commercially-available liquid detergent, tumble dry low heat or hang dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH OR FABRIC SOFTENERS. The carbon-suffused mono-filament nylon is sensitive to heat and should not be exposed to drying heat in excess of 120°F. Wash at 90°F (Maximum), and tumble dry at low heat or hang dry. This medium weight fabric will dry very quickly, and we recommend hang-drying for maximum life.
|Fabric||Carbon||Polyester||Cotton||Fabric Weight||Groundable||ESDA STM 2.1 Guaranteed||Application|
|For grounding person and garment when used in conjunction with ESD cuffs or Key Option. Lightweight comfort and excellent ESD performance|
|IVX-400||7%||93%||–||4.0 oz/yd2||YES||Category 3
|For grounding person and garment when used in conjunction with ESD cuffs or Key Option. Medium-weight comfort and excellent ESD performance|
|ECX-500||2%||98%||–||3.0 oz/yd2||no||Category 2||Static shielding garment in continuous electrical path with a person; however, not the primary ground path|
|Nylostat||1%||65%||34%||5.0 oz/yd2||no||Category 1||For use in heavy soil & solder. Electrical field suppression properties|